5K Series

I guess it will come as no surprise to everyone that we have had to make the unfortunate decision to postpone the upcoming Bitton 5K Series. This in not a decision that was taken lightly, and we are hoping to schedule the series in the Autumn if we are given the go ahead by the authorities. At the moment we cannot give a precise date and it maybe that we will need to hold the series on a Saturday or Sunday morning to overcome the lack of day light during the Autumn evenings.Please continue to stay at home and stay safe and we look forward to see you all as soon as possible.

Tina Dury

Bitton Road Runners 5K Series Race Director

Posted: 24 April 2020
Prev | Next